Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Hello from Uke.My

Hello Uke Boyz and Girlz...

If you happen to stumbled upon this blog, please leave a comment so that we may keep in communication. Together we could perhaps build a ukulele community in Kuala Lumpur/ Malaysia.

And if you are new to ukulele, please feel free to ask any questions; I will try to answer them to my best of knowledge. I am new too, hehe... :P

Or if you have any topics that you would like to share, please drop me a email.

Uke.My is looking forward to hear from you!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Uke.My,
    So i just stumbled in. Haha. Thanks for initiating something for Malaysians :)

    I'm totally new. Don't play the guitar but have intentions to try the ukulele. I should start with getting hold of one first yea... Where and what type would you recommend?


    p/s: Maybe you could post some more stuff? Vids or info or anything? =)

    Thanks in advance, Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi lynn,
    just like you, i am new to uke too (so is blogging :P). however, i am taking the effort to learn. but having played some guitar help me with the strumming.

    the uke is much more easier to play than the guitar. it is more fun and less painful to the fingers.

    basically, the uke has four sizes; the soprano, concert (alto), tenor and baritone. More information on this will posted in a day or two.
    i hope it will help you with the size selection later when you buy yours.

    where to buy a uke in KL/ Malaysia is really a tough question to answer... LOL. currently, there isn't many music shop selling the uke. however, you might still find some. i will let you more information later.

    there are more ukulele stuff being drafted and they will be posted in due course. posting vid is another assignment i need to learn.

    stay tuned.

    ReplyDelete